Saturday 4 February 2012

2012 - The Year of Transformation


Greetings,

it's all changes here at Cosmic HQ. I'm gradually transferring my old website to a blogging platform to make it easier for my visitors to interact and get in touch with me.

You can now also join me on my Cosmic Tarot Facebook page, which I have recently set up. I strive to post something most days and look forward to meeting you there. Please don't hesitate to say hello and contribute once you have joined.

At this time of year, quite a number of people prefer to hibernate, eat lots of comfort foods (and thereby adding a few pounds) and even get a little depressed. The best thing you can do is to learn something new to get your brain cells working and at the same time enjoy the process and feel better for it. For example, you could start learning to read the Tarot, or if you already have basic knowledge, why not enhance your skills by focusing on specific topics like Tarot and Astrology or Tarot KabbalahIn addition to my Tarot Correspondence Course for Beginners I also offer short courses (online, via Skype phone or in 1-2-1 lessons in Leeds) in any tarot-related topic that you wish to study further. Check out my phone mentoring page or contact me for further details.
If you are a complete beginner, you can make use of your cards virtually straight away, when you use my eBook Empowering Messages from the Tarot - an introduction to Tarot with practical ideas to make use of the cards in everyday life. You can purchase it or  receive it Free when you join the Tarot Study.

Buy a Mini E-mail Reading for just £9.95!
This service has proven to be quite popular over recent months. You can ask up to 3 questions, and you'll receive a short, straight-forward answer in return.  Make sure you pay before you e-mail me your questions. Buy here.

Learning you Life Lessons from the Tarot
Once you get familiar with the cards, you begin to realise that each image of the Tarot offers a piece of advice, a meaningful message and perhaps even a valuable lesson you need to learn or at least take into consideration.  The Hierophant is the year card for 2012 and I feel that it offers us the following key message for 2012:

Spirituality is not a luxury, something for people who have nothing else to do but sit around and meditate. In fact, it is the lack of spirituality in daily life that is causing the breakdown and destruction of our planet and our civilisation. 

As we restore spirituality we can find methods of working together to create better selves and a better world. Thus we can see, looking at our global relationships, that spirituality is an integral part of life.
”  - Brahma Kumaris

For more ideas about what the Hierophant may ask us to pay attention to this year, please check out my blogpost here

Until next time,

Christiane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...