Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Message From The Lovers

the lovers tarot of quotes
Tarot of Quotes
"A relationship is a three-part journey: 

First there's infatuation. 

Then there's conflict – the part where most people jump ship. 

The third part is becoming an active participant in your partner's feelings, and that's the method to the madness." 







For more inspiring quotes and affirmations for each card, treat yourself to my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot




Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblr and Instagram.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Christiane,
    Another beautiful quote, and a really sweet photo, too :)

    Speaking of sweet, I've nominated you for a Super Sweet Blogger Award. You can find the info here: http://innerwhisperscouk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/super-sweet-blogging-award.html

    Blessings,
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you, Chloe. I'm thrilled and feel honoured to be nominated for this award. Just catching up with my backlog of emails after my holiday :)...so looking forward to blogging about this and choosing my favourite blogs along the way ;)

      Christiane x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...