Wednesday 5 December 2012

Inspirational Messages from the World

the world tarot of quotes
Tarot of Quotes
Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I’ve ended up where I needed to be." 
Douglas Adams

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives." 
William Ross Wallace.

"You are not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours." 
Frederic Perl


Affirmation: I am content.




Love Tarot and Spirituality?


For more inspiring quotes and affirmations for each card please check out my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot


Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material


You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...