Tuesday 20 May 2014

Message from the Eight of Wands

eight of wands tarot of quotes
Tarot of Quotes
Life is a roller coaster, is it not?

“With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, life is a roller coaster ride, the rise and fall of which defines our journey. It is both scary and exciting at the same time.”
Sebastian Cole, Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love


"The people of quality that were meant to be in your life won’t need you to explain the beauty of your heart. They already understand what being human is----a roller coaster ride of emotions during rainstorms and sunshine, sprinkled with moments when you can almost reach the stars.”
Shannon L. Alder



Time to strike while the iron is hot.



Affirmation: I create the life I want - right here, right now.

For more inspiring quotes and affirmations for each card, please check out my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot


Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.


4 comments:

  1. You almost feel the spreed from this card in your post. Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your version of the 8 of Wands. It's genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steven! I'm currently stuck on the 5 of Wands. I love your version of it as the "tug of war", which I can't get out of my head, and I'm desperately trying to come up with something different haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...