Saturday 2 June 2012

Dream, Explore, Discover


“We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.” -   John Hope Franklin 

In my latest post on my website "Are you Investing In Yourself?" I talk about the importance of experiencing learning with people rather than just relying on books and your own company. 

My inspirational message for this weekend is to simply dream, explore and discover by engaging and sharing with others. Expand your mind and widen your horizon. Get unstuck. New possibilities are found beyond your comfort zone. Take that leap of faith.

I'm doing it! What about you?  

Warmest wishes,

Christiane 


Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it 
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...