Monday 13 August 2012

Summertime...and it's Time for a Break

"The happy pills are starting to work."
It's the summer holidays, and my son keeps telling me that he's bored. Having made me feel really guilty, I have decided with a heavy heart (not really ;)) to put my beloved laptop into its box and take sonny boy out into the big world on a magical mystery tour.

I thought the Ten of Cups is a suitable image to get me into the spirit (and it's quite a cheesy one, too;)). But its astrological association with Mars in Pisces is a sure sign that happy times won't last forever, and I will be back at the end of August to launch my brand new online Tarot Astrology course and start writing for my latest venture Tarot for Business.

In the meantime, I have compiled a little reading list for you on my main website, if you want to catch up with some Tarot related posts from the archives.

See you again on the 27th August!

Christiane 

PS: Why not treat yourself to my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot while I'm away? A 102-page book filled with inspirational quotes, affirmations and messages for each card. 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Christiane,

    Hope you have a delightful break and enjoy your time with your son!

    Bright Blessings,
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kerry. I'm back, and we had a wonderful time ;) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...