Tuesday 23 April 2013

A Message from the Ten of Swords

Aquatic Tarot, www.aquatictarot.de


"Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life." 

J. K. Rowling



Affirmation: Now that I have nothing more to lose, I am free to start again. 



For more inspiring quotes and affirmations for each card please check out my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot


Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...