Friday 10 May 2013

Do The Hustle Tarot Spread

www.cosmictarot.co.uk
This is me in my flares
ready for the Tarot Hustle ;)
I rarely share YouTube videos on my blog, but the one you're about to see has blown my socks off, so you better watch it, too ;)

It's been created by Carrie Paris for World Tarot Day (25th May), and I discovered it on Jordan Hoggard's Google+ page today.

I never thought it was possible to combine Tarot with a dance move, but it works! And the spread is just fantastic.

Don't delay any longer, get groovy with the Tarot Hustle, and let me know what you think ;)

Enjoy!




Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.


4 comments:

  1. Excellent. The dance and the music reminded me of one of the dances I did to get my bronze Disco Dancing Medal many moons ago. Combined with a bit of Tarot, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a bronze dancing medal too when I was in my teens so many moons ago! Haha..the good old times ;) Glad you enjoyed the clip, Helen ;)

      Delete
  2. Okay I absolutely LOVE that video! I'm going to learn that dance this weekend, it seems like even a bad dance can look good doing the hustle:) Finally I'll have some moves, hehe.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! "As above, so below" has never been so funky ;) Enjoy learning the moves, Tia ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...