Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Life in Pics - A Week In July

If you have been wondering, what's going on in my Cosmic world, then here are a few photos I've taken over the last week, one pic a day:

1. We've been having a heatwave here in the UK, and life has slowed down a bit!

lazy summer days


2. A veggie lunch: ciabatta with red pepper spread, topped with black pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and grilled artichoke. I really want to eat less meat, and this was yummy!

vegetarian lunch


3. I discovered this week that I had roses growing in my garden. The reason why I didn't know earlier is because my garden is overgrown...

white rose


4. A love reading I did before I went on a date the other day. Ah well...

Tarot 3-card love reading


5. My garden gnome. I always thought he will serve a higher purpose one day rather than just standing there.

garden gnome


6. And here he is! Immortalised on the Six of Cups of my Tarot of Quotes:

Six of Cups

Six of Cups Haiku:

Hazy summer smile,
floating fantasy in a
pool of memory.

7. The neighbour's cat on her daily visit. Escaped from the baby in her house and enjoying a peaceful moment with me. I just wanted to post one pic, but couldn't choose. She's lovely on them all:

British Blue cat
British Blue cat
British Blue cat

As you can see, it's summertime, and the living is easy here at Cosmic HQ. What's happening in your part of the world? I'd love to hear from you :)

Warmest wishes,

Christiane 



Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...