Thursday 24 October 2013

The Hermit on an Autumn Walk

Here's the Hermit with a new quote - it's from the Bible!

The Hermit Tarot of Quotes


Life is as simple or as complicated as you make it. 

the simple path

Walking through the forest on a sunny Autumn day, watching the squirrels forage and listening to the birds tweet, life becomes suddenly very simple, even if only for a brief time.

Eight of Cups Tarot of Quotes

Eight of Cups Haiku:

Tired of playing
the game of hearts, letting go
and starting afresh.


“Poetry heals the wounds inflicted by reason.” 
- Novalis

Keep calm and go for a walk


A special message from Madame Endora's Fortune cards:

Black Cat Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

Halloween is just around the corner!

Warmest wishes,

Christiane 



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful inspirational post. I love the way you've put it all together and I think the haiku is great. I would like to be able to write those to, but I find it difficult to find words with the right amount of syllables :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen. Haha..I know what you mean about the right amount of syllables. It does take me a while to get it right ;) Keep trying though; you can start off with a keyword or phrase and work around it. I think looking at images to prompt you does help. I'm always surprised when I've somehow managed to create another Haiku ;)

      Delete
  2. Your hermit is lovely, it looks so serene in its cave. And the quote captures the idea of leaving behind the hustle and bustle of life, for sure :) Haven't been for a walk in the woods this week - a good reminder to try to do that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kerry. I had to take advantage of the lovely weather yesterday; the weather forecast was rain all day today, and yes, it's been pouring down here up north so far today...enjoy your walk! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...