Sunday 9 March 2014

A Message from the Nine of Wands

nine of wands
“Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you've lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that's good.”
Elizabeth Edwards



“My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present.”
Steve Goodier




Affirmation: I draw on my inner strength and wisdom to turn challenges into new opportunities.



For more inspiring quotes and affirmations for each card please check out my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot


Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...