Wednesday 16 July 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 7 - Cards and a Cup of Coffee

housewives tarot deck

The best place to read the Housewives Tarot? On the kitchen table, of course ;)


Christiane



Here's Day 6



Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material


Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.


You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't read cards without my coffee :)
    This is a similar picture I took some time ago for my (awfully neglected) Dutch Blog :D
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7lbum6OB828/UtVTM0oSjyI/AAAAAAAAszQ/2RopyCPyauY/s1600/Tarot+bij+de+koffie.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great picture, Ellen! You should take part in this challenge, too. It's not too late to join :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Christiane, It could be fun but I am kind of a social media noob :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, yes, best not to take social media too seriously ;) Nothing stopping you to post on your blog though, and if you do, let me know and I will share on Twitter etc :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...