Monday 14 July 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 5 - My Favourite Lenormand Deck / Card

mystical lenormand deck

My favourite Lenormand deck is the Mystical Lenormand
Favourite card? All of them, but I've drawn one as a special message for today: 

The Tree

What message does it hold for you?


Christiane


Here's Day 4


Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material


Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.


You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Tumblr



2 comments:

  1. Lovely deck! The tree is one of my favorite cards. Tree stands for me for grounding, staying healthy and gaining wisdom over the years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've summed up the Tree perfectly, Ellen :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...