Friday 18 July 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 9 - A Hand Drawn Self-made Tarot Spread

hand drawn tarot spread
One I made earlier but with some added adornments thanks to Picmonkey :)

Hope you can read my handwriting. Please feel free to try this spread and share, if you find it useful.

I'll be taking a little break from the 30-day challenge until next week, but I can't wait to be back and continue. 

See you again soon!


Christiane 


Here's Day 8

Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material


Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.


You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Lovely spread Christiane; both the the layout as the written version
    I will try it out fro sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen. Let me know how you get on with it ;)

      Delete
  2. What an interesting spread, I'll take note of it.
    Christiane, you should try to write a book with your own spreads. With your intuition, imagination and good writing, it could be successful !.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Imma :) Yes, I think another Tarot ebook is due, but in the meantime I'm happy to share for free what pops into my mind ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...