Tuesday 29 July 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 15 - Chains

the devil tarot chains

Originally, I wanted to make a daisy chain and go all flowery hippie, but I couldn't find any daisies! 

So I created this dark collage instead, which includes the Devil from the Robin Wood Tarot
Chains galore!

Christiane

You can check out all my contributions to the 30 day divination picture challenge here.



Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Tumblr


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...