Thursday 21 August 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 29 - A Card On My Heart

card on my heart temperance tarot

Temperance is one of my favourite cards in the Tarot. Here, it reflects what I desire to manifest. 

The image is from the Sharman-Caselli Tarot.


Christiane





Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblr and Instagram.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Christiane I am enjoying following your challenge a lot. Only one day to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! Glad you're enjoying my pics :) Yes, last day tomorrow. Not sure, if I feel sad or relieved that it's coming to an end ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...