Tuesday 5 August 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 19 - Favourite Card Backs

doreen virtue's angel tarot cards

Light? Fluffy? Whatever critics say about Doreen Virtue's Tarot cards, it's one of the decks I love



Christiane



Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblr and Instagram.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes fluffy and light can be soothing and gentle :D
    I have this deck and I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And don't you just love the rich vibrant blues and yellows on the card backs? Lots of healing vibration coming from the image...great for meditating :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...