Wednesday 6 August 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 20 - Favourite Tarot Bag

favourite tarot bag

Tarot bags should be unique and have some magic about them. Be creative and make one yourself, or perhaps someone has given you a handmade bag as a gift, or buy one from someone you know. You could also pick up an usual bag in a vintage or charity shop. 

My favourite is a passport bag made from recycled sari silk fabric. The number of bags made of each design is limited depending on the quantity of the fabric available. 

The fabric shown is no longer available, but you can buy similar bags in my shop, where I'm also selling my handmade one-of-a-kind crochet drawstring bags.

The deck kept in this bag is the Tarot of Vampyres

Warmest wishes,

Christiane




Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblr and Instagram.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Chloe! I love sari fabrics. Many of them are silks and can be found inexpensively in charity shops or markets. If you can sew, you can turn those into bags. I've bought a couple of saris for less than a Fiver and use them as reading cloths :) I'm thinking of sourcing and selling recycled sari fabric in my shop.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...