Friday 22 August 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge Day 30 - Selfie With A Divination Symbol That Represents How I Feel


It's the final instalment of this 30 day long challenge, and admittedly I feel a bit more relieved than sad. 

The pressure is over, and I actually completed the task of creating and posting 30 pictures virtually every day over the last six weeks (I skipped some weekends :))

Perhaps I should have chosen the World, but instead chose the Six of Cups for other reasons.... ;)

Thank you for having followed me on this little journey. You can see all my pics for this challenge by clicking on #30daydivinationpic

Warmest wishes,

Christiane




Transform your life this year:

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material

Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblr and Instagram.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats with completing this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Christiane. That was quite a feat, and fun to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kerry! Glad you had fun along the way ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...